TACF Annual Meeting Returns to Pennsylvania
Meet you in Gettysburg!
October 18-19, 2019
- A dramatic reenactment of Aldo Leopold’s writing of the Sand County Almanac
- A review of ecology and reintroduction of American chestnut to US Forest Service Lands
- Effect of the Civil War on the surrounding landscape and plant life
- Efforts to restore Civil War era vegetation to the Gettysburg National Park
- Plant patent and legal protections for cultivar release and distribution
At the 2017 Meeting in Maine, Maine members wore the same black and red check shirts to demonstrate chapter pride and their strong sense of community. Following the lead of the Maine Chapter, we’re planning to organize some displays of Chapter spirit. If you would like to help plan the member presence at the 2019 meeting please call Jean at (814)863-7192.